North Sea Inflatables is a division of Red Dot Technologies Pty Ltd (ABN: 82627618179 | ACN: 627618179). We are a fully owned, operated, and Australian business for over 19 years in Sydney (Established in January 2004 under the name of Red Dot Technologies, without the Pty Ltd).
We proudly design and manufacture only premium-quality inflatable boats, and sell them to public at realistic and low prices.
Since 2010 we have been boat enthusiasts.
By taking our passion into this business we have created what we and many of our customers believe to be amazing boats with all the accessories you will need for low prices.
As you all know that looks aren't everything, however with our inflatable boats you get all the safety, functionality and stability as well as the best looking inflatable boat on the market.
Each of our boats is designed to meet and exceed the international ISO 6185-3 safety and quality standards.
At North Sea Inflatables, your satisfaction is extremely important to us.
This is why we have carefully thought out and implemented every design feature on our boats. Having the best product for our customers is what we do!
We believe in giving back and constantly support the following organisations:
Our Warehouse (Since 2004)
Established in 2004
Unit 31 , 11 Romford Road, Kings Park, NSW 2148
(For pickup only, Strictly by appointment)
Orders are dispatched from our NSW warehouse and our WA workshop.
Why North Sea Inflatable Boats?
We believe it is important to understand what you are purchasing, before investing your hard-earned money on an inflatable boat as not every inflatable boat is the same.
- 100% premium inflatable boats.
- Australia's best quality, safest, most durable premium inflatable boats, guaranteed!
- Superior workmanship. North Sea inflatable boats are not just any ordinary inflatable boats.
- North Sea inflatable boats are manufactured using the latest and highest quality materials available.
- Every North Sea boat is made with premium-quality Valmex (Germany made) fabrics.
- Fully Thermowelded tubes. Every tube of North Sea inflatable boats is manufactured using the latest-model Thermo Welding machines (Not glued like most other brands' boats).
- North Sea inflatable boats are built to last many years (Not a few months or a couple of years like many other brands' boats).
- Every North Sea inflatable boat is covered by our 3 year warranty (For personal use).
- North Sea inflatable boats are manufactured to meet and exceed the international ISO 6185-3 safety and quality standards.
- Every North Sea inflatable (Non-RIB) boat has at least 3 separate inflatable tubes and 1 separate inflatable base for safety (In the unlikely event where 1 tube looses air while on the water, you will still have other unaffected tubes).
- Every North Sea inflatable boat comes with the following standard features and accessories:
- Centre console (RIB boats only)
- V-shaped keel
- Extra wide keel strip (Non-RIB boats only. To help protect from any nasty abrasives that you may encounter)
- Extra wide under tubes strips (To help protect from any nasty abrasives that you may encounter)
- Double layer of protection around seating areas and on the underside of the tubes (Non-RIB boats only. To help protect from any nasty abrasives that you may encounter)
- Extra large side rubbing strake (Side protection)
- 1-Piece high-strength reinforced aluminium transom (Non-RIB boats only. Not a traditional plywood transom that will become rotten)
- Heavy-duty reinforced aluminium flooring system (Non-RIB aluminium-floor boats only)
- Skipper seat (RIB boats only)
- Aluminium seats (Non-RIB boats only)
- Full wraparound lifeline
- 2 aluminium oars with ergonomic oar locks (Non-RIB boats only)
- Extra large marine-grade stainless-steel D handle (For pulling your boat)
- Interior marine-grade stainless-steel D rings (Use for securing cargo inside)
- Anti over inflation valve
- Bimini/Canopy top mounts (Ready for Bimini/Canopy when you are). Biminis/Canopies are available from us for an extra cost.
- Built-in petrol tank (RIB boats only)
- Petrol tank tie down (Non-RIB boats only)
- Anchor Reel
- Built-in Storage (RIB boats only)
- Removable Front/bow storage bag (Non-RIB boats only)
- Removable Under-seat storage bag (Non-RIB boats only)
- Floor bag (Non-RIB boats only)
- Easy load boat bag (Non-RIB boats only)
- Foot pump
- All metal parts used in every North Sea inflatable boat are made of either marine-grade stainless-steel or aluminium. No part will be rusty or rotten.
- We do not cut corners when it comes to quality
- Every North Sea inflatable boat comes with full money back guarantee.
- You will get more than you pay for.
Why We Use Thermo Welding Technology, Where Most Other Manufacturers Use Glue Technique?
- North Sea Thermo welded seams are at least 4 times stronger than glued seams.
- Failure of glued seams is common! Over time, glue gets ‘tired’ and begins to let go. With Thermo Welding technology, you will never have this problem!
- The useable life of a tube is in most cases not only determined by the fabric, but also by the durability of the seams.
- We want you to have many years of enjoyment with North Sea inflatable boats, without having to worry about failure of seams.
- North Sea's Thermo-Welded Valmex (Germany made) tubes' life is expected to exceed 12 years under normal climatic conditions.